Man Who 'Trained' Teen Victim To Avoid Rapists In Maryland Sentenced For Sexual Exploitation Man Who 'Trained' Teen Victim To Avoid Rapists In Maryland Sentenced For Sexual Exploitation
Man Who 'Trained' Teen Victim To Avoid Rapists In Maryland Sentenced For Sexual Exploitation A 46-year-old rapist who claimed to "train" his teenage victim to avoid getting raped by sexually abusing her in Maryland and the District of Columbia has been sentenced, federal officials announced. The abuser - whose name is not being released to protect the privacy of his victim, according to the Department of Justice - was sentenced to 32 years in prison for sexual exploitation of children and other charges stemming from sexual abuse. During the abuse, the victim was between the ages of 13 and 15, officials said. Federal prosecutors said that the man pleaded guilty in November 202…
Maryland Man Gets Prison Time For Sexually Abusing Teen, State's Attorney Announces Maryland Man Gets Prison Time For Sexually Abusing Teen, State's Attorney Announces
Maryland Man Gets Prison Time For Sexually Abusing Teen, State's Attorney Announces A Maryland man will spend a decade in prison and must register as a sex offender after admitting to sexually abusing a minor, the state's attorney announced. Waldorf resident Clarence Henry Henderson, 30, pleaded guilty in Charles County to sexual abuse of a minor and was sentenced to 10 years in prison. Upon his release from prison, Henderson will be on supervised probation for five years and must register on the sex offender registry for the rest of his life, according to Charles County State’s Attorney Tony Covington. Henderson pleaded guilty in June. On Nov. 22, 2019, members of the C…
Lakewood Man Arrested For Sharing Child Pornography Via WhatsApp: Prosecutor Lakewood Man Arrested For Sharing Child Pornography Via WhatsApp: Prosecutor
Lakewood Man Arrested For Sharing Child Pornography Via WhatsApp: Prosecutor A 31-year-old man from Lakewood has been arrested for possessing and sharing child pornography, authorities said. Matthew Robles was charged with the offenses on Monday, Aug. 8, according to Ocean County Prosecutor Bradley D. Billhimer. Robles had previously been charged with failure to register as a sex offender on Friday, Aug. 5, Billhimer said. An investigation by the Ocean County Prosecutor’s Office Megan’s Law Unit revealed that Robles – a Megan’s Law Registrant under the supervision of the New Jersey Division of Parole- has been employed at a local business establishme…
Police Locate Wanted Sex Offender From Capital District Who Failed To Register Police Locate Wanted Sex Offender From Capital District Who Failed To Register
Police Locate Wanted Sex Offender From Capital District Who Failed To Register Authorities have located a wanted, convicted rapist from the Capital District who they said failed to update his sex offender registration. In Albany County, William Goodman was arrested at a Latham motel on Monday, July 18, according to Troy Police. Earlier report: Police Issue Alert For Convicted Rapist From Troy Who Failed To Re-Register The arrest came just four days after Troy Police issued an alert saying Goodman, age 47, was wanted for several felony violations of New York State Corrections law, including failing to register. Goodman, a Level 3 Sex Offender, was convicted in 1…
Maryland Man Admits To Posing As Women To Entice Boys, Threatening Families Maryland Man Admits To Posing As Women To Entice Boys, Threatening Families
Maryland Man Admits To Posing As Women To Entice Boys, Threatening Families A Baltimore man who pretended to be a young girl to lure boys into sending explicit content to him has pleaded guilty to sexual exploitation of a minor, officials say. Matthew K. Walsh, 24, admitted that he created the fake profiles that he used to contact the boys from 2016 until 2021, according to the Department of Justice. The boys Walsh targeted ranged from 12 to 17 years old, they said. At least 40 victims have been identified as being abused by Walsh, and at least 30 of those had their content distributed to others. Walsh used several platforms to entice the boys to send the sexual i…
Man Accused Of Failing To Register Updated Address With CT Sex Offender Registry Man Accused Of Failing To Register Updated Address With CT Sex Offender Registry
Man Accused Of Failing To Register Updated Address With CT Sex Offender Registry A Connecticut man has been arrested for allegedly failing to register as a sex offender three times and for violating a protective order. Isaiah Peck, age 25, who is undomiciled, was arrested in New Haven County in Milford on Saturday, June 25 on two active warrants. Peck is accused of failing to register his updated address with the Sex Offender Registry three times and for being in the presence of a woman that has an active order of protection against Peck, said the Milford Police. When Peck was taken into custody, he was again in the presence of the woman that has an acti…
Capital District Man Admits To Attempt To Entice, Transfer Obscene Material To Minor Capital District Man Admits To Attempt To Entice, Transfer Obscene Material To Minor
Capital District Man Admits To Attempt To Entice, Transfer Obscene Material To Minor A Capital District man could spend decades in prison after admitting that he tried to engage in sex acts with a 14-year-old child. Greene County resident Thomas Squires, age 37, of Cairo, pleaded guilty Tuesday, June 14, to attempting to entice and transfer obscene material to a minor, according to the US Attorney’s Office in the North District. Squires admitted that in July and August 2020 he sent graphic, sexually explicit text messages to who he thought was the teen, but was actually an undercover investigator, prosecutors said. He also repeatedly asked the child for naked photos. The…
Air Force Lieutenant Who Recorded Kids On Hidden Bathroom Cameras Gets Prison Time Air Force Lieutenant Who Recorded Kids On Hidden Bathroom Cameras Gets Prison Time
Air Force Lieutenant Who Recorded Kids On Hidden Bathroom Cameras Gets Prison Time A Waldorf Air Force Lieutenant who worked in cyber security and used a hidden camera to record four minor victims in a bathroom was sentenced to federal prison time in Maryland, according to officials. Jason Daniel Ort, 36, was sentenced Wednesday, May 5 to 11 years in federal prison followed by 15 years of supervised release and orders to register as a sex offender, for transportation of child pornography, announced by the United States Attorney for the District of Maryland's Office.  Ort pleaded guilty after admitting to placing several hidden cameras in different rooms and…
Convicted Rapist Sexually Assaults Girl In PA: Report Convicted Rapist Sexually Assaults Girl In PA: Report
Convicted Rapist Sexually Assaults Girl In PA: Report A Pennsylvania man who previously served time for raping a woman and failed to register himself as a sex offender has been charged in the sexual assault of a girl, according to a report by Lancaster Online citing court documents. Anthony James Holley Sr., 41, kissed and fondled the girl while at a home on Poplar Street in Lancaster between 8 a.m. and 10 p.m. on Jan. 6, according to an affidavit of probable cause obtained by the outlet. He also failed to register his information with state police as a sex offender once he was released from prison for the previous rape conviction, according …
Convicted NJ Child Porn Trafficker Gets 20+ Years In Fed Pen, No Parole, For Enticing Minors Convicted NJ Child Porn Trafficker Gets 20+ Years In Fed Pen, No Parole, For Enticing Minors
Convicted NJ Child Porn Trafficker Gets 20+ Years In Fed Pen, No Parole, For Enticing Minors A convicted child porn trafficker from Union County must spend no fewer than 20 years in federal prison for doing it again while soliciting two children to "engage in sexually explicit conduct online," authorities said. Christopher Gardiner, 39, of Cranford, must serve out just about all of the plea-bargained 20 years and eight months that he was sentenced to on Tuesday, Feb. 8, because there's no parole in the federal prison system. Gardiner, who'd been convicted of similar charges in Union County in 2007, conducted an "ongoing sexually graphic conversation on a web-based social media appl…
Ex-Con Who Failed To Register As Sex Offender Attacks NJ Girl Walking To School: Police Ex-Con Who Failed To Register As Sex Offender Attacks NJ Girl Walking To School: Police
Ex-Con Who Failed To Register As Sex Offender Attacks NJ Girl Walking To School: Police A an ex-con who failed to register as a sex offender has been arrested in the sexual assault of a 12-year-old girl walking to school in South Jersey, authorities said. Horece McZeke, 44, of Galloway Township attacked the girl in a wooded area between the 400 blocks of Brighton and Wellington avenues in Pleasantville around 7:40 a.m. on Dec. 2, Pleasantville police said police. Authorities last Wednesday executed a search warrant at McZeke's new home on Jimmie Leeds Road, and discovered he failed to register as a sex offender, Breaking AC reports. McZeke was being held in the Atla…
South Jersey Man Gets Life Parole For Luring A Girl Who Was Actually A Homeland Security Agent South Jersey Man Gets Life Parole For Luring A Girl Who Was Actually A Homeland Security Agent
South Jersey Man Gets Life Parole For Luring A Girl Who Was Actually A Homeland Security Agent A South Jersey man who pleaded guilty to trying to meet an underage girl for sex was spared prison time, authorities said. The "girl" was actually a U.S. Homeland Security special agent.  Jason McCann, 36, of Blackwood in Camden County, was sentenced to parole for life and will be placed on the New Jersey sex offender registry for trying to meet the girl at a Bordentown Township Park, according to Burlington County Prosecutor Scott Coffina. Under a plea-bargained agreement with the Prosecutor’s Office, McCann pleaded guilty in March to attempt to commit endangering the welfare of a ch…